California dentists can join education, advocacy efforts
The CDA touts its membership as a way for dentists to make their voices heard in the legislative process via the organization’s many lobbying and advocacy efforts.
For example, the organization sponsored a law in 2016 that eased barriers to student loan repayment, and promoted a law to keep dentists from surprise billing legislation.
The association lists a number of other benefits of joining:
• Waived $890 registration fee for CDA Presents biannual conference.
• A library of 500 practice support resources.
• Guidelines for ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Unlimited phone support, where dentists can get advice on management issues.
• Liability and workers compensation insurance.
Join online or renew membership via http://cda.org/member.
Organizations in this story
California Dental Association 1201 K Street Sacramento, CA - 95814